How to install FotoForm on Mac

Kickstart Video Brands Online Forums Help Desk FotoForm How to install FotoForm on Mac

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Hawkins 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PVTV
    Participant

Hi,
    after purchasing FotoFormv1.2.4. and unzip it on my Mac, I can’t find any dmg file to start the installation. There are *.aep file and some others available but no dmg.
    Please advice.
    Best.

David Hawkins
    Keymaster

Hi PVTV,

FotoForm needs Adobe After Effects to run – see the sales page for the product.

AE is a really powerful program that FotoForm wouldn’t have been possible without.

It’s a simple fix, though! You can get a free trial of AE through Adobe’s website. After that, I recommend checking out our tutorials in the forum here.

Feel free to ask anymore questions. 🙂

Best,
    Dave

spowers2
    Participant

This tells me nothing, I purchased the product also, and I have no idea how to install it on my mac. I have After Effects, the paid version, but, there is no plugin/dmg. I have no license number or anything through DealFuel site, just a download that has 3 AE projects, a fotoform framework folder a help folder and a lang folder. What do we do to get this up and running? Is it just opening the project files and following the tutorial on this site, or is there some sort of installation involved?

David Hawkins
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

I just answered your email. For the plugin question, please take a look at the troubleshooting section of the forum: https://3dmybusiness.com/forums/topic/fotoform-troubleshooting/

Best,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.